Your application architecture will make or break digital transformation efforts critical to innovation. As technology executives, we know we can't simply start over, we have to leverage existing systems while transitioning to a cloud-native architecture.
Join serial entrepreneur, CTO and innovation expert Dmitri Tcherevik, as he discusses five architecture considerations necessary to overcome digital complexity while mitigating cost, compliance and other major concerns.
Dmitri's five considerations will cover these critical topics:
• Preparing your architecture for upcoming modes of engagement, from chatbots to VR
• Delivering new digital capabilities while also modernizing existing systems
• Implementing cloud-native, serverless technologies to speed delivery while staying on budget
• Meeting data governance, security and compliance requirements without sacrificing speed and agility
• Delivering native experiences quickly across all touch-points by standardizing and reusing code
Sponsor: Progress Kinvey